Find yourself doing things you normally wouldn’t, just to get close to a beautiful man?
Trip, fall, or otherwise embarrass yourself when exposed to a handsome male member of the human species?
You may have the Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™ (HGAH).
The Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™, is an inexplicable susceptibility to attractive men, causing sudden physical and mental impairment. Able to keep their composure and focus under normal circumstances, those afflicted with HGAH are thrown off balance when confronted with a good-looking guy. This is no joke — the Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™ is a serious burden for women (and select men) who happen to be burdened with it.
Those afflicted with HGAH tend to suffer in silence — they are afraid to make their weakness known lest they be condemned as superficial, odd, or even objectifying. It is only when with others similarly afflicted with HGAH that they feel comfortable to allow their extreme keenness to good-looking men to show.
However, despite all of their attempts to hide it, watchful people are aware that the sufferer has a strong weakness for attractive guys. In addition to their physical impairments and strange behavior while in the presence of good-looking men, HGAH sufferers are prone to regularly publicly announcing which men they consider to be attractive. HGAH sufferers may show noticeable boredom or even wistfulness when they have gone for a time without seeing any men who spark their fancy.
Contrary to what you may think, the true sign of a HGAH sufferer is not a strong attraction to the male sex. The Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™ is much more than an attraction to gorgeous men, it is an undue weakness to men, often leading to embarrassing and difficult situations. The HGAH afflicted feel helpless to change what can be a real problem.
If you have the Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™, you’re probably aware of it. But on the off-chance that you haven’t yet realized your vulnerability to attractive men, there are several signs to watch for. These include, but are not limited to:
- A sense of awe, amazement, and strong attraction in the presence of attractive men
- A flirtatious manner, dazed entrancement or nervous apprehension when exposed to good-looking guys
- (Day)dreaming of an attractive guy you’ve seen only a few times, or even once
- Tripping, falling, bumping or otherwise injuring yourself when shown a hot guy
- A feeling of strong delight and gratitude at capturing the romantic interest of a man you consider attractive
- A favorite pastime of gazing at pictures and videos of men you consider gorgeous
- Fatigue and sadness when deprived of hot men
- Staring, straining your neck, or zombie-like following of gorgeous guys
- In severe cases, an inability to commit or focus on one man, being distracted by other hot guys around
If you happen to have the Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™, there isn’t much to do but accept your fate. As of yet no cure has been found, and attempts to deny its presence have been futile and occasionally disastrous. However, in some cases, symptoms of the Hot Guy Achilles Heel have been treated by the sufferer entering into a long-term relationship with a hot guy, a guy they consider to be hotter than any other.
Do you suffer from the Hot Guy Achilles Heel ™? If so, what sort of men are you affected by?