All comments which follow the guidelines are encouraged. There is no limit on the amount of comments per day, or restrictions based on how long ago the post was published. Your first comment must be approved, but henceforth your comments will appear immediately.
Major guidelines for commenting:
- No comments of a hostile nature will be accepted.This includes name-calling, bullying, threats, and other personal attacks. If you are a new commenter, your comment will not be approved, if you’ve commented in the past, your comment will be deleted. Attack the argument, not the person. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Please write in standard English whenever possible. I reserve the right to correct spelling in comments for ease of reading.
- No comments using a proxy or IP cloaking will be accepted. If your visit can not be properly recorded, then neither will your comment.
- Do not spam or advertise your products, services, or website.
- Curse words are allowed, but refrain from using curse words in excess.
- Be consistent with your username, whenever possible. Do not use misleading usernames, such as those of public figures or other commenters.
- Try to stay on topic (or close to it).
- Contribute to a positive, safe atmosphere.
Comments which violate any of the guidelines will not be approved and/or deleted.
- To bold, add <b> before the word(s) you wish to bold and </b> after the word(s). Example: <b>Alee</b> will appear as Alee.
- To italicize, add <i> before the word(s) you wish to italicize and </i> after the word(s). Example: <i>Alee</i> will appear as Alee.
Other commenting info:
- To edit a comment, submit a new comment with the correction. The older comment will be deleted within an appropriate time frame.
- If you add a new website or email address, your first comment(s) after the addition must be approved before appearing.